Green means a product or service which is environmentally sustainable, and non-toxic. Green means to reduce impact on the environment and natural resources. Green also means to focus on a system of economic activity that benefits the health of individuals and the planet.
When it comes to a disease prevention program, in order to be green this disease prevention program should pass the following requirements:
- Non- toxic
- Environmentally sustainable
- Economically sustainable
- Benefit the health of individuals and the planet
How does the model of Vaccination compare to that of Homeoprophylaxis? Truth is there is nothing green about a vaccine. While the intention is to benefit the health of individuals and the planet, the reality of the application of this disease prevention program is far from it. Below let’s examine how vaccines fare with regards to being green:
- It is not just the disease agent in the vaccine, the growth mediums, and adjuvants we are talking about, but rather all of the other ingredients like formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, Gutaraldehyde, 2-phenoxethanol, thimerosal, beta-propiolactone, phenol, neomycin, and streptomycin, to name a few. These ingredients are toxic in themselves let alone in combination with the disease agent and immune system modulators found in vaccines: Fail.
- The vaccine industry relies on a continuous supply of host tissue cell cultures such human aborted fetal cells, monkey kidney or pigs intestine cells. Human fetal cells come from abortions, 100,000’s of monkeys have donated their kidneys to the science of vaccines and I am not sure where they get the pigs intestines from. Could it be a by-product of the meat production industry where the pigs are stuffed full of antibiotics and growth hormones before they are slaughtered? Fail.
- The economic outlook on the public health care campaign of vaccines is grim if you take the whole picture into account. On the one side, the global vaccines industry was valued at $24 billion in 2009 and is expected to reach $52 billion in 2016 at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.5%. On the other side, the annual cost of autism has more than tripled to $126 billion in the US. The cost of providing care for each person with autism through his or her lifespan is $2.3 million: Is this an economically sustainable health care model? Fail.
- While one could argue that infectious disease incidence has dropped with the use of vaccines, we are seeing an alarming rate of other conditions arising in our children: In the United States an estimated 1 in 50 children are diagnosed with autism: In 2005, 8.9% of children in the United States had asthma.Now an average of one out of every 10 school-aged children has asthma.,  In 2007, 29% of children who had a food allergy also had asthma: Vaccines have failed to contribute beneficially to the long-term health of our children or the environment. Fail.
On the other hand let us examine Homeoprophylaxis. Homeoprophylaxis (HP) is the use of potentized substances given by oral ingestion prior to exposure to disease with the aim to prevent that disease. Nosodes are used in the process of prophylaxis. Nosodes as defined by the Food and Drug Administration’s Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States are homeopathic ‘attenuations‘ of pathological organs and/or tissues, causative agents, or disease products from infected individuals, such as discharges, excretions, and secretions. With the creation of nosodes, through the attenuation process of potentization, the energetic frequency of an infectious agent has been captured while removing its virulence and toxic effect. Nosodes are prepared without any preservatives, adjuvants, and toxins.
According to the green scale let us see how homeoprophylaxis fares:
- Non-toxic: As homeopathic remedies are prepared by dilution in pure alcohol there is no longer any source material present. The final solution is anointed onto sugar pellets and the alcohol evaporates. There are no preservatives, host tissue cells, or immuno-modulators present: Pass.
- As the source solution can be prepared once and then forever diluted, one can prepare an infinite amount of doses from a single source, resulting in a near zero environmental impact: Pass.
- The cost of Homeoprophylaxis is a minimal initial outlay of money: $277 per child. HP provides a safe effective form of educating the immune system with no long-term health consequences. The model of HP is economically sustainable. Pass.
- Children who undergo HP programs are found to be healthier then children who have not received any protection, and children who have been vaccinated according to Dr. Isaac Golden’s 15 years of research into HP. HP benefits the health of the individual who in turns contributes to a healthy society. Pass.
What do you think?
 Center for Vaccine Ethics and Policy, University of Pennsylvania. “Global Vaccines Revenues Projected to More than Double by 2016.” January 2010. <http://centerforvaccineethicsandpolicy.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/global-vaccines-revenues-projected-to-more-than-double-by-2016/>.
 “New Research Finds Annual Cost of Autism Has More Than Tripled to $126 Billion in the U.S. and Reached £34 Billion in the U.K.” Autism Speaks.org. http://www.autismspeaks.org/about-us/press-releases/annual-cost-of-autism-triples. (2013)
 Centers for Disease Control. “Surveillance for Asthma” – United States, 1960-1995.” MMWR, (1998); 47 (SS-1).
 American Lung Association. Epidemiology and Statistics Unit, Research and Program Services. “Trends in Asthma Morbidity and Mortality.” November 2007.
 Branum Amy and Susan Lukacs. “Food allergy among U.S. children: Trends in prevalence and hospitalizations.” NCHS Data Brief. 10. (2008) http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db10.pdf. (Aug 2013)
 Golden, Isaac, PhD, DHom, ND. “Homoeoprophylaxis – A Fifteen Year Clinical Study A Statistical Review of the Efficacy and Safety of Long-Term Homoeoprophylaxis.” Aurum Pty Ltd. Melborne. 2004.